At our locations throughout Brisbane North, Queensland, Home Care Assistance caregivers help thousands of seniors every day. As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work situation, competitive pay and benefits. Qualifications include:
- High school or college diploma – applicants need a certificate III in individual support
- Ability to lift 30 kgs
- Proof of work eligibility in Australia
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- At least two years of caregiving experience or equivalent training.
- (Additional requirements depending on local regulations)
To apply for a position follow the link below:
Home Care Assistance is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.